Master Mostafa Jalizadeh
Master Mostafa Jalilzadeh was born on 1958 in Tehran, Iran. On 1974 he began to train Kung-Fu To’a directly with Grand Master Ibrahim Mirzaii, to obtain his master status. After few years he served as a martial arts instructor in the Iran Marine Corps with his master. Following that he opened his own school called “Body & Mind Training Institute” on 1981 . His school eventually branched out to remote parts of Iran such as Tabriz, Esfahan, Ghazvin, Karaj… by 1982. He has been residing in Canada since 1987. Master Mostafa Jalilzadeh has about 40 years of experience in Kung Fu To’a and given many demonstrations and has taught self-defense classes to adults and students at colleges and high schools. The Academy is a member in good standing of the KUNG-FU TO’A Federation. Mostafa Jalilzadeh lives by the philosophies of Kung Fu To’a and his goal is to improve the harmonic relationship of body and mind by rebuilding, enhancing, and strengthening the individual’s character.
Biography Master Mostafa Jalilzadeh
He started his career at the age of twelve with gymnastics and in later years boxing. 1974 – He joined the Temple of Ensha (Located at Pahlave Sport Centre) to practice Kung Fu To’A. 1975 – Became the instructor assistant of Grand Master Mirzaii at the following locations: Iranian Military Crown Academy, High school of Army Cadets, Iranian Army Warrior’s Branch. 1976 – Then became the Head Instructor which managed and taught at the following locations: Temple of Nezam-Abad, Iranian Military Crown Academy, Iranian Army Warriors Branch.
- 1977 – Accepted to be the Head Instructor at the Nazi-Abad and Banavoan Fitness Centre and Temples.
- 1978 – Became the Head Instructor, in Nazi-Abad, Ali-Abad Fitness Centre.
- 1979 – Held a position as the Chairman and Head of the Technical Committee of body and mind University, Temple of Ensha. He was the Technical Senior Student of Professor Mirzaii, and instructed other people on the new technical terminology and techniques (under Grand Master’s supervision) which was passed on to him by Professor Mirzaii at the time and he has published the very first book of technical training on Anattawa in the same year.
- 1980 – Founded an independent centre called the Body & Mind Training Institute
- 1981 – Published another book called Kung Fu To’A: Classical Principles of Techniques. Opening other centres in the capital city Tehran and other cities such as, Qazvin, Tabriz, Isfahan, Najaf-Abad, and Karaj.
- 1982 – Taught Kung Fu To’A in the Park of Laleh and other cities. 1986 – After leaving Iran, he opened another independent centre with the same name, Body & Mind Training Institute in Hamburg, Germany. 1988 – He then left Germany for Canada, and began teaching Kung Fu To’A in a High School in Toronto.
- 2005 – Opened his own club with his original name; Body & Mind Training Institute in Toronto. 2009 – Appointed as the Chief Technical Adviser by the President of Martial Art Federations Mr. Ali Montazeri.
- 2010 – Elected by the vote of the international members of WUTA for four years as Chairman of the Technical Committee of WUTA to monitor and correct the first period of coaching and refereeing techniques of Kung Fu To’A.
- 2011 – Elected by the Pan-American members of WUTA as Chairman of the Technical Committee of the North and South and Central American countries.
- Training for Security Guards
- Instructors for Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Special fitness & Self defence classes for Females
- Home Tuition
- Special training for demonstration
- Special course of weight reduction for male/females
- Fighting Training for Competitions
- Sports injures & first aid
- Sports Weapons
- Self Defence
- Breaking Training
- Special course in mountains & trees
- Course of body conditioning
- Regular Kung Fu To’a Classes
- Long & short courses
- Referee Judges course
- Coaching Course
- Course of water behavior